Questions on the Majestic and also New Zealand

I am wondering if anyone can tell me if the Majestic Princess has the Coke freestyle coke machines. I don't drink pop that much but it would be nice if they had one of these machines. My husband and I are cruising with my sister in law and a friend. We don't want to have to buy the pop package. Also do you know if you can get popcorn any time or just at movie time. We are so excited to be cruising to New Zealand. We want to know also if we have to take out passports with us when we go on the excursions or just a cruise card and a drivers licence? Thank You for all responses.

Just off the majestic and no. I dont recall seeing any vending  machines. If you have the soda package they sell you coke from their pipes soda behind the bar  if not they sell cans for around $3 Australian. You could also bring some slabs of cans on with you.

Popcorn was only available at movie time as far as I recall. 

It's been a while since I went to NZ, but from.memory it different for each port there. Mostly a license was fine and,and they didn't  look at it but at least one port wanted passports

Welcome to Cruise Critic Capsp7601 ☺️

1 hour ago, Capsp7601 said:

I am wondering if anyone can tell me if the Majestic Princess has the Coke freestyle coke machines. I don't drink pop that much but it would be nice if they had one of these machines. My husband and I are cruising with my sister in law and a friend. We don't want to have to buy the pop package.

No the Majestic Princess does NOT have a Coke freestyle coke machines. No Princess ships have a Coke freestyle coke machines.

You can just buy cans of pop when you want :classic_smile:

Also do you know if you can get popcorn any time or just at movie time.

no, you can only get popcorn at movie time, and mostly only in the evenings.

We are so excited to be cruising to New Zealand. We want to know also if we have to take out passports with us when we go on the excursions or just a cruise card and a drivers licence? Thank You for all responses.

You can just show your cruise card and a drivers licence when you go back to the ship 😊 , not all New Zealand ports (like Akaroa) will need photo ID to get back to the ship, just your cruise card.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Kiwi_cruiser