Laundry on the Sunrise

Sutee

Quick question for anyone on our Carnival Sunrise - June 10, 2019....   Do you know if this ship....or all Carnival ships.....have coin fed laundry facilities?  We are traveling with

young grandkids and will need to do laundry sometime on this cruise!  🙂  

Now that's a good question.  All the Carnival ships I've cruised have self-service laundry facilities.   I'm on Sunrise May 23 and will let you know when I return!  I'd be surprised if it didn't.  I understand about wanting to do laundry--I prefer to pack less and wash stuff once or twice.

35 minutes ago, mizLORInj said:

Now that's a good question.  All the Carnival ships I've cruised have self-service laundry facilities.   I'm on Sunrise May 23 and will let you know when I return!  I'd be surprised if it didn't.  I understand about wanting to do laundry--I prefer to pack less and wash stuff once or twice.

thank you so much for the response..... I will be anxious to hear about your cruise and how the new refurbished ship is!   Please keep us posted!   Have a great time!  Happy Sailing!

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to meeting you......  Are you flying into New York or driving?   We are flying with our family of 7 - 3 kids 10 and under.  We booked a super shuttle from the airport since the transfers are so expensive.  We plan on doing beach time at all the islands with the kids.  🙂   

16 hours ago, Sutee said:

Looking forward to meeting you......  Are you flying into New York or driving?   We are flying with our family of 7 - 3 kids 10 and under.  We booked a super shuttle from the airport since the transfers are so expensive.  We plan on doing beach time at all the islands with the kids.  🙂   

We will be driving in the day before. We are a family of 4 with two older teens, which means we have 4 drivers 🙂

We are still deciding on a few of the ports, will being some sight seeing along with some beach time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just back today.  We were on deck 6 of Sunrise and yes there was a launderette on the inside cabin area around mid-ship.   I believe it was across from cabin 6378.  It was coin-operated washers and dryers, and an ironing board. 

I didn't check other decks; but usually most decks up through 9 with cabins have a launderette.  

19 hours ago, mizLORInj said:

Just back today.  We were on deck 6 of Sunrise and yes there was a launderette on the inside cabin area around mid-ship.   I believe it was across from cabin 6378.  It was coin-operated washers and dryers, and an ironing board. 

I didn't check other decks; but usually most decks up through 9 with cabins have a launderette.  

Thanks for the advice!   Did you enjoy the ship?!!!!  I hope you had a great vacation!  Two weeks from yesterday we will be on the ship!  Can't come soon enough!