HAL AIR

cl61447

52 minutes ago, Hawaiidan said:

Can  you quote  the route the dates and what you paid?

We are flying PHX to AMS round trip Delta going and KLM coming back all in First or Business class under 6k for 3 of us leaving in May. 

When we were first checking prices, the prices booking through different airlines direct was around 14k.

I have never booked flights through a cruise line, so when I saw the price, I felt like something was wrong or a scam Lol. I had to come on here to see what people were saying because I thought it was too good to be true. 

After we purchased our tickets through Flight East, the prices had jumped over 14k (sorry I don't remember something around 20K). 

We found the First and Business class was about $1,500 more (with Flight Ease) than when booking directly with airlines in economy. 

I do not remember if prices were better with Flight Ease in economy. 

5 minutes ago, qoap24 said:

We are flying PHX to AMS round trip Delta going and KLM coming back all in First or Business class under 6k for 3 of us leaving in May. 

When we were first checking prices, the prices booking through different airlines direct was around 14k.

I have never booked flights through a cruise line, so when I saw the price, I felt like something was wrong or a scam Lol. I had to come on here to see what people were saying because I thought it was too good to be true. 

After we purchased our tickets through Flight East, the prices had jumped over 14k (sorry I don't remember something around 20K). 

We found the First and Business class was about $1,500 more (with Flight Ease) than when booking directly with airlines in economy. 

I do not remember if prices were better with Flight Ease in economy. 

YOU..amigo  did good....Very good.   As a note  KLM  got rid of first class  a few years ago...  Its now business....  BUT     its a very  good Business..    Many airlines Lufthansa, UAL, ANA, SWISS have  business class products that eclipse many First class     The biggest  disappointment in Europe is tht Business class flights are al in coach seats 3-3 with the center seat blocked 1     I would advise any one seeking to get premimum economy to check the seat dimentions...  Like you only get 1-1.5 inches more width and 1 -2 " more leg room. and 2" more recline... 

I just scored for $2800  LAX-SfoZurich-LAX in Business...  and a 1 way ROME-MUC-LAX for $ 1350.  It can be done if you know the game....     Congeat's to you againDSC00369-1.jpg.c52b2d607e901b7c65a314a50e46aeea.jpg

Consider the value of just getting Business for a bit more and arriving with a full 8 hours sleep in a sky bed, wonderful meals and service to start you day and cruise

I agree flifpghtease can be better. But, what we ran into was our flights on UAL were booked by HAL using their cc. So we got none of the perks we have if we use our UAL cc(priority boarding and free checked bags). Someone on here said you can request they use your cc but we have not tried that yet. 

7 hours ago, kentuckycruiser said:

I always use kayak.com and google flights as a comparison. I had never heard of the website you referenced. I typed it in and it doesn't come up. I think you meant www.matrixflights.com 

No.  It is matrix.itasoftware.com.  It's been around for a LONG time.  It was made public as a sort of "beta test" site as ITA developed software for many of the airline platforms and reservations sites.  Google bought it not too long ago and it is the basis of Google Flight.   You can find a whole bunch of very esoteric routes on it.  You just can't book on it, but it does give detailed information for you to give to an agent for booking.  I use it all the time!!