Deck Plan - Cabin marked wirh a star, and other cabin questions.

gamajr

Hi,

I'm new to Carnival. We are looking at booking a cruise for 3 adults. The cabin I am looking at is marked with a star on the deck plan, what does this mean?

Also, can anyone please confirm that the balcony cabins on the Carnival Spirit are large enough for 3 adults?

Thanks

On the Carnival website, Click on the "Download PDF" link that appears below the place where you select what deck you wish to view the deck plan for.  When you view this PDF, you will see all the decks plus you will have a legend that tells what all the symbols mean.  On the Spirit deck plans, a Star means "2 twin beds (convert to King) and single sofa bed".

3 hours ago, Rosefloater said:

I've cruised on the Miracle (same class as the Spirit) with 3 people in a cabin. The sofa is made up to be a bed. It is not a pull out. I prefer the sofa to the beds.

Do you mean you prefer sleeping on the sofa turned bed  vs the regular beds?  Just curious.

19 hours ago, Momma1980 said:

Do you mean you prefer sleeping on the sofa turned bed  vs the regular beds?  Just curious.

Yes. When there is of us in the cabin, I call dibs on the sofa. I find the beds to be soft. I like a firm mattress.