My time dining question.

10 hours ago, travelplus said:

Don't even get me started with having to select each bloody night online to make MTD reservations. Someone at IT could just make an Outlook Calendar where you see all the dates of the cruise and you can say "Apply for all nights: or go down the list and choose different times.

Why make it as if you are purchasing an item each bloody time you make a MTD reservation in the Cruise Planner. I think MTD reservations should have their own place on the Royal Website just like our Cruise Critic Meet and Mingle  sign up page.  Its so simple just enter in your reservation@# select passengers and Day and time.  Also have the option for not sharing the table, special requests like food allergies etc.

It takes me 20 minutes per cruise to go through the stupid rigamarol of selecting the passengers, selecting the time and purchasing a non chargeable item. Then if I forget what time I have schedule on Day 1. Oh and when you book a Shore Excursion it should automatically fix the conflict and give you a suggested time!  They could even load in show times to the calendar so that way MTD can make the shows.

I was having problems, so I just called Royal and the very nice lady did all of my times for each night.

She even explained to me what I was originally doing wrong.

It was so nice to talk to someone who was able to help me correctly. 

• Like 1