Where are all the Med. cruisers trip reports?

Mjasp

Mjasp,

Two reviews were just published here yesterday, http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/index.cfm

One by Volcanoblow and one by Andrew_Diane, however they are from last month. It takes a while for Cruise Critic to publish reviews in the review section, I'm not sure why?

Here is another site, but again they are from last month.

http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/memreviews/costa/index.cfm

Happy Cruising:)

:D

Of the over 2,000 people on the Med. Caribbean cruises each week, can it be there is noone that writes trip reports?

Are there other websites I should be checking out?

Please advise

TIA

The last bunch of reviews were pretty positive, hoping noone has anything bad to say, but a few more positive ones would be nice before sailing!

Where are all the Med. cruisers trip reports?

Well, I guess, when you are satisfied, you just smile and don’t have an urge for typing.

I am just back from Mediterranea. Costa proved its ability to hire good professionals. Everybody on the ship was polite, efficient, smiling, our cabin stewardess, our waiter and his assistants, all the bartenders ( they knew what bellini was), the entertainment team was energetic, funny and really cute. We were especially impressed with DJ Lucca. Costa singers and dancers were talented.

The ship is beautiful everywhere. There are three pools with plenty of lounge chairs around. We’ve never had to hunt for chairs, which was a huge plus. Turkish bath and sauna in the spa were very relaxing and always empty.

Food. I wish it would be worse, so I wouldn’t gain them pounds. The food was good, some of it very good.

I would recommend adding a music channel on TV.

So, now you see that when a person has nothing to complain about, the review is boring, but our cruise was anything but.

We also had a great back to back Med cruise over Christmas. We always opt for a suite and that's great, the extra space and larger balcony is perfect for 2 adults and 2 kids. This was our 5th Costa cruise and as usual the service, food and kids club was great. The ship is very clean and entertainment is good, a fun way to pass the evening. The staff are always polite and helpful and our butler and steward were the best. Costa is a great line and we are now worried about who to go with next as we want to try a different itinerary as we have done all the Costa trips in the Caribbean. Maybe we'll go back to Princess and take the kids on the Southern Caribbean out of San Juan. The rooms are smaller and were perfect pre kids, but I don't call a vacation a room with 2 up 2 down !!! and now I am just reluctant to change a good thing especially when we are spending thousands of dollars on our cruise vacation. Enjoy the mediterranea and the Atlantica they are both beautiful ships.

I hope to bore all you people when we get back

LOL, I wish you to bore us all to tears.

Be careful though, the crew will try to lure you into booking back to back ... to back... So we might not hear from you for some time

Bon voyage.

Archived