online boarding pass

marjmy

I seem to be having dfficulty completing my online boarding pass. I cannot seem to be able to open it from the page where our cruise in confirmed. I was able to complete the funpass, maybe that is all there is, but I remember on Celebrity I was able to complete the boarding info online,ie: registering which c/c I would be using etc.

thanks in advance for any advice

Marjorie

I can't seem to find a place that has our stateroom number listed/confirmed. On all other cruielines I have tried, the stateroom # comes up when I do the online pass. Am I overlooking it?:o

Also, my kids have a guarantee OV. The instructions say that they will get their stateroom number at check-in. If so, where do they send their baggage because we will unload that to the handlers before checking in? :confused:

I just asked a similar question - and also confirmed with my TA - when you get to the port/luggage drop off area you will see the porters who have a list of cabin #/names - they will be able to hand you the CORRECT COLOR TAGS for you deck/location right there. Then you would proceed to line up to register/check in on the ship.

Be prepared to fill them out on the spot and attach them to your luggage.

Also there is a way to "see" what your cabin assignment is - log onto your carnival cruise details - and go to "send gifts" - select and pretend to send yourself a gift (using your booking number where requested) and your cabin # will appear in the box below - I tried this and was able to get my cabin # even before my TA called me with it!

Good luck!

Froufie

Also there is a way to "see" what your cabin assignment is - log onto your carnival cruise details - and go to "send gifts" - select and pretend to send yourself a gift (using your booking number where requested) and your cabin # will appear in the box below - I tried this and was able to get my cabin # even before my TA called me with it!
I tried this trick and they wanted to know my stateroom number and would not let me proceed until I put the # in. What am I doing wrong and could you lead me step by step. Maybe I am going through the wrong way. :o

Don't go immediately to the gifts section from the first page, you have to go to the gifts section FROM the funpass section.

Details: From the first page where it shows you how many days until your cruise, click on Funpass, fill out booking number, name, ship and date. Get to the page with all three parts of funpass marked "complete" and under that box are four options in green. Click on gifts (upper right option). Now look at the URL line in your browser on the page that pops up. Last thing in the long line will be your last name and cabin=XXXX. GUAR if you have not been assigned yet, cabin # if you have.

I got it to work and my kids have already been assigned to their stateroom. We just booked over the weekend, so that was quick! We didn't pay anything less than what the regular OV was going for, so I thought they might be upgraded a few decks and be closer to us.:(

The good news is that their room is exactly the type we booked (we are surprising them because they think they are going to be in an inside stateroom) and it is exactly 6 floors below our stateroom...just outside of the elevator area. We can run up and down the stairs and will not have to go back and forth down the halls. ;) I'm pleased!

Now, is there a possibility that their G room will be taken away and a new stateroom assigned?

Also, it won't let us print the Fun Pass. They must be having a glitch with their website.

I haven't tried to print the Fun Pass because we are not sure of our transportation yet.

Archived