Last minute questions...

We will be on SOS in just under 2 weeks...EEEEEKKK!!!  Can someone confirm that the bungalows on South Beach are pretty far from everything else? No one seems to have a lot of information on them lately, but with 2 kids that will be at the waterpark with their dad and me with a 3 yr old at the bungalow, I'm trying to decide if staying near the little kid splash area would be better. Also, do they give us wristbands for the bungalow? Does my 3 yr old count as one person?  Now, if I cancel the bungalow, is there any chance a cabana may be available if I call RC or ask on board?  I'm assuming it's unlikely, but figured I'd ask.  I like plastic straws, do I need them for the cup that comes with our drink package? I'll mainly be drinking fruity alcoholic beverages, so normal size straws should be okay, correct?  I would like a few family photos, how soon before early dining do they setup the photo areas? Thanks.

1 minute ago, GTO-Girl said:

We have friends who boarded the Mariner today and she said they are horrible!!

that stinks! The one other review I saw said they weren't great either.  Ugh! Wish we had just booked the cabana a year ago!!

2 minutes ago, tigergrl0204 said:

that stinks! The one other review I saw said they weren't great either.  Ugh! Wish we had just booked the cabana a year ago!!

Oops!!!  I posted my comment on the wrong thread!  My comments were about the Love Bug infestation on people boarding the ships in Canaveral today.

Sorry....😳😳

2 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

Oops!!!  I posted my comment on the wrong thread!  My comments were about the Love Bug infestation on people boarding the ships in Canaveral today.

Sorry....😳😳

Well that sounds awful!  Thanks for letting me know.  Now I need to go look at that thread!!!!!!

• Haha 1