Suggestions on the Fantasy??????????

Gammie

You will be amazed at the cabins. They are truly lovely. All new fixtures in the bathrooms, very pretty sinks and new toilets and showers. The closets and cupboards looked new and they have duvets on the bed that are to die for.

Try the jacuzzis in the spa area (no charge). They were both better than the hot tubs on the Pool deck (which were both lukewarm). We spent an hour each morning in the gym and thought it was great also.

We enjoyed everything on this cruise over Christmas. You'll have a great time. Cathy

bandc.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=2211ff&cdt=2004;06;27;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Until our **STAR** search

Seattle to Alaska on NCL Star

June 27, 2004

Fantasy 12/25/03

Inspiration 4/13/03

NCL Majesty 12/27/02

Jubilee 3/23/02

Norwegian Sea 11/23/01

If you click on my link below, there are some photos of the Fantasy after her refurb.

Gordon

http://community.webshots.com/user/cruisingator

NCL Starward-86, Starship Atlantic-91, Caribe-92, Seabreeze-93, Fantasy-93, Norway-94, Celebration-94, Sensation-95, Imagination-96, Destiny-97, Celebration-98, Triumph-99, Victory-00, Majesty of the Seas-01, Fascination-01, Carnival Pride-02, Majesty of the Seas-02, Carnival Legend-02, Fantasy 7-03, Glory 9-03, Fantasy 11-03, Triumph 3/04.

Navigator of the Seas 12/04/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;12;04;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

My husband and I sailed her in February and we LOVED her!

The cabin was soooo nice, and we were in the bottom of the ship and in the rear and I didn't care. We had an Oceanview which was great!

I thought the whole ship was wonderful...feel free to ask questions!

Hopefully I'll be able to post this reply this time, every other time I get the message that the database is unavailable! Cross your fingers!

Stef

Fantasy February 2004

Looking for my next cruise! WHOOO HOOO!

Thanks to all who replied...

Cruisingator, we've got an outside cabin as well so hopefully our room will be like the one in the photos you took. And thanks again for your help concerning Orient Beach. My girlfriend found some more information about it so we are going to cruise there next summer. Hopefully the European deck will tide her over until then... icon_wink.gif BTW... I'm here in the heart of gatorland and even work with team in the fall.

So, for any of you... how was the food? I was last on the Fantasy in 1999 and it was only so-so.

The food was good...typical breakfast buffet on the Lido and the inside area. Ate in the formal dining room once for breakfast and that was quite good.

The formal dinners were good...our waiters were coldfish, but otherwise, we had a good time. The lobster was a little chewy, but the steaks were excellent and we tried a little of everything it seems.

Enjoyed room service twice and both times really quick and good.

Stef

Fantasy February 2004

Looking for my next cruise! WHOOO HOOO!

Archived