Time for an updated Chef's Table menu?

katstoy

From searching the boards it seems like the Chef's Table menu has been the same since about 2016.  Does anyone know how frequently they update it?  Best guess as to when a new menu may be coming out?  Too bad the menu is standardized fleet wide.  I'd love to see each head chef create their own version for their particular ship!

• 2 months later...

I just had a Chef's table dinner on RC in March and it was fantastic, stuff I hadn't eaten before but not lamb/duck/veal - not doing that.  This menu doesn't look appealing at all.  I will save my money and spend it somewhere else 🙂 

22 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Darn...

Duck, lamb, and veal. 

Cheryl won't touch any of those. They might as well serve up Bambi Tartare !!

Tom

I'm a non red meat eater, have been for over 40 years. they always customize for me. Has never been an issue.

Pat

1 hour ago, quickrate said:

I'm a non red meat eater, have been for over 40 years. they always customize for me. Has never been an issue.

Pat

We've enjoyed the Chef's Table a few times, and they were always more than willing to substitute items for Cheryl - though that was usually one thing. No doubt they've got several alternatives ready to go.

As long as they're going to serve veal... why not go ahead and throw foie gras on the menu too... 🙄

Tom