How can I find my Cunard World number?

MandH

We have cruised three times with Cunard and we now need to find our Cunard World numbers. The field that contains the numbers in our online Cunard profile is blank. Tried emailing Cunard but without a response. 

If you currently have a Cunard voyage booked, then try looking in voyage personaliser under "Preparing to Go", "Cunard World Club".

Otherwise, if you have any of the old booking confirmation documents or e-tickets from your previous cruises, your Cunard World Club numbers should be listed on those.

Or if you receive promotional emails from Cunard, your Cunard World Club number may be listed in one of those emails.

Failing those suggestions, I would recommend phoning Cunard and talking with them directly. I think you may need to do that to get the numbers added to your online profiles anyway. But I should say I'm from the US where we don't have online "My Account" profiles yet, so I can't be certain about that last part.

Edited by bluemarble
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, bluemarble said:

If you currently have a Cunard voyage booked, then try looking in voyage personaliser under "Preparing to Go", "Cunard World Club".

Otherwise, if you have any of the old booking confirmation documents or e-tickets from your previous cruises, your Cunard World Club numbers should be listed on those.

Or if you receive promotional emails from Cunard, your Cunard World Club number may be listed in one of those emails.

Failing those suggestions, I would recommend phoning Cunard and talking with them directly. I think you may need to do that to get the numbers added to your online profiles anyway. But I should say I'm from the US where we don't have online "My Account" profiles yet, so I can't be certain about that last part.

Thanks for your helpful reply. We'll give it a go!