Taxi cost to Amsterdam Cruise Terminal

DoggyDaddy

Does anyone know how much the Taxi rate is from the Amsterdam airport to the Amsterdam Cruise Terminal?  The TCA taxi link was very unfriendly to me. Also, is there any difference between a taxi and Uber or Lyft when returning to the airport after a cruise? I was told that the rates from the airport are the same but is the reverse the same?

Doggy Daddy 

This was last September.  It was 22 Euro for a taxi to Damrak Delta Hotel about 1/2 mile from terminal .  The Uber pickup was across the street and about 2 Euro less.  Again this was to our hotel which was near the ship terminal.  I would guess 25 Euro at most.   Spacious Tesla with lots of room for luggage   

From Schiphol to the cruiseterminal will be about E. 50,-  On the return it should be about E. 40,-  However I know in the past some of the drivers unfortunately overcharged.

You can also check this link: https://www.schiphol.nl/en/page/by-taxi-to-and-from-schiphol

or check this one (I have no personal experience) https://city-airport-taxis.com/airporttransfers/city/Amsterdam-taxi?gclid=CjwKCAjwiN_mBRBBEiwA9N-e_nJv664nf2NdM_ibrB8NO_ec2rdCiBeDOjJnU8U4sUMqGRtnUWzJ-hoC9LEQAvD_BwE

Edited by Ine