Half Moon Cay Villa

Hi 

I am wondering about the Half Moon Cay Villa's - we have one booked for our upcoming cruise and I wondered if there is anything we need to do to secure our villa number? 

is it first come first serve? (like in Grand Turk Cabanas)  or do you need to go to excursion desk to secure your villa number? 

never been to half moon cay before so any help and advice would be greatly welcomed 

thank you! 

You go to the excursion desk to choose your Villa.  They are all located pretty close together so it really doesn't matter much which one you get.  You will have to know shoe sizes of everyone in your group to provide for flipper sizing and you will have to choose which soft drinks you prefer.

We LOVED the Villa when we were in HMC in February!  

We had a villa in HMC last year and really enjoyed it. The cost was split among three families so no one paid the full price (~$540). As mentioned, you go to the shore excursions desk right after boarding to pick your villa as well as soft drink choices (I don't recall being asked about shoe sizes and I wouldn't have had that info for all nine people anyway!). We had villa C which was close enough to the bar and food area to be convenient but not so close that the music was annoying. 

6 minutes ago, Psweets said:

Does anyone have a map of the Cabana and Villa's. We have one of each booked for our cruise in July and I want to pick mine out to have ready when we board?

Pam

Just do a good search, then click on images, that's how I found it 🙂

11 minutes ago, Psweets said:

Does anyone have a map of the Cabana and Villa's. We have one of each booked for our cruise in July and I want to pick mine out to have ready when we board?

Pam

Here you go: