Our 25th Anniversary Adventure - Baja Mexico & Hawaii on the Inspiration & Splendor

Jamman54

5 hours ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

I could not find Guest Details.  Our cruise HI cruise is not until 2022 so I am living it day by day through your review. I am thoroughly enjoying each page. It will also be for our 25th Anniversary.

Select your cruise in the Cruise Manager and then go to the Booking and Order Details. Under or next to each person's name on the booking there will be a link that says "edit guest details". Click on it and scroll down to "Special Occasions ". 😎

11 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Select your cruise in the Cruise Manager and then go to the Booking and Order Details. Under or next to each person's name on the booking there will be a link that says "edit guest details". Click on it and scroll down to "Special Occasions ". 😎

Thank you for your help. It will not allow me to do this, no guest details.  Maybe you must check in first. Our check in is not open until Nov 21 of next year. 

20 minutes ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

Thank you for your help. It will not allow me to do this, no guest details.  Maybe you must check in first. Our check in is not open until Nov 21 of next year. 

We are a long way from being able to check in. Did you use a TA to book? If so, that may be why you don't have access. 😎

31 minutes ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

I did go through a TA. I don't usually. I hate not being able to make payments online or see what payment have been made.

There you go. Your TA can inform Carnival that you are celebrating an anniversary. 😎

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 5/22/2019 at 7:45 PM, Jamman54 said:

Please forgive us if we don't post anything the next couple of days, as we are observing a rather somber anniversary. Those that have been following us for over five years would understand. We promise to ramp it up over the weekend again. Thanks! :classic_cool:

Thanks to you and Patti for all the beautiful pictures.