Mariner or Navigator?

shensadie

Ships are totally identical except for some color differances. The only differance might be in the captains. Those that are regulars love the NOS Captain. Maybe he runs a slightly better ship but in the end the service crews (waiters, cabin stewards, etc.) change ships regularly so I really don't think you would see a meaningful differance. I think it is more important as to which it is easier and least expensive for you to get to, Fort Lauderdale or Miami.

Been on both ships and you can't go wrong with either one!. Both ships are the same in design and layout with some of the bars having different names and the decour is a little different for each ship. I think I liked sailing out of Miami a little better. Mariner has three sea days instead of two which I like but as you can see I am going back on Navigator again in about a month. As I said before you can't go wrong with either ship - I would pick the itinerary that interest you more.

Carol

having only sailed on the MOS, we're really looking forward to the Navigator. As previously stated the ships are basically identical. The big difference is pre-cruise activities in Miami are much more fun than the ones in Cocoa Beach. You can't go wrong with either. The 3 sea days on the MOS are very nice.

The interior of the Navigator is far better than the Mariner, in my opinoion, if that's important to you. You can go to webshots and do a search for both and see what I mean. I like both of the ships, because ther are the same, but I feel the Mariner is bland as far as decor is concerned.

I also think I have read far more bad reviews(different things, do a search for Mariner review) for the Mariner than I have ever for the NOS. But, you have to take some of them with a grain of salt too. Come to think of it, I can't remember ever seeing a bad review for the NOS?

Archived