Cruise and Stay Package

I have recently purchased a cruise and stay package direct with Royal, flying from UK to Miami, three night hotel stay four night Bahama cruise then flying to Las Vegas for three night hotel stay before flying back to UK. My question is will the resort fees that hotels charge in Vegas be included in the package price or not. I know i can call Royal but not convinced I would get the correct answer. Hopefully someone who has been on a cruise and stay package can answer.

Haven't seen any comments here about this kind of booking and I would be very surprised if Royal does any bookings to Vegas (although with MyLife partners it is possible).  Would be more likely this was arranged by the TA but you did say you booked direct - booking rules on your side of the pond are certainly different.

Most folks in US don't book hotels through the cruise line because costs are essentially double the costs of booking direct.  You get transfers, but you pay roughly the advertised rate for a hotel for EACH passenger.  Last time we did one of these the resort fees were paid with the booking but that was quite a few years ago.