Explorer of the Seas 2/5/06 Superbowl Party is on!

mjgst38

I just received CONFIRMATION from RCCL that the Superbowl will be broadcast in all of the Sports bars. I forgot to ask if it will be broadcast on the TV's in the rooms, but who cares.

HERE WE GO STEELERS... HERE WE GO! HOO.. HOO!!! "See yinz there in your Stiller jerseys an nat." What a great cruise to be on.:)

mjgst38,

Last year we watched the Superbowl from the pool deck of the Constellation in Casa de Campo in the Dominican Republic on a big screen. Don't know what your broadcast will be like but ours did not have any commercials. It would have been more fun for me if my Cowboys were playing but it was great anyway.

Have a great cruise and enjoy the game. GO STEELERS!!! I can't wait for the game, been waiting for almost 10 years. 1996 - Dallas v. Pittsburgh, not a good memory. I KNOW WE HAVE THIS ONE THOUGH!!!! GO JEROME.

WE FROM THE TOWN WITH THE SUPERBOWL TEAM, WE CHEER THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!

We have to wait until the 25th for our next cruise, but at least we will have ONE FOR THE THUMB by then.

I just received CONFIRMATION from RCCL that the Superbowl will be broadcast in all of the Sports bars. I forgot to ask if it will be broadcast on the TV's in the rooms, but who cares.

HERE WE GO STEELERS... HERE WE GO! HOO.. HOO!!! "See yinz there in your Stiller jerseys an nat." What a great cruise to be on.:)

mjgst38,

Although I'm not much of a football fan, I'm sure my 14 year old son (Avid Packer's Fan) will be watching the game! We will be on the Explorer Feb 5 ! Can't wait!:cool:

Archived