First Night Done Right Dining

The last time I sailed on Liberty of the Seas, I remember there was a program called First Night Done Right where you got the chance to dine in one of the specialty restaurants at a discounted price on the first night. Does anyone know if RCL still does this promotion? Maybe they don't offer it until closer to sailing? Or has this since been replaced with the Chops + 1 Dining Package,  Unlimited Dining Package, etc.? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

We are sailing on the Harmony in Feb 2020 and I purchased the "First Night Done Right" on April 14 for 49.99 per person. About 2 weeks later the FNDR disappeared from the cruise planner and the Chops +1 appeared for $75.00 pp. So, I guess I lucked out in getting one of the last FNDR offered.

11 minutes ago, WarGuyEd said:

We are sailing on the Harmony in Feb 2020 and I purchased the "First Night Done Right" on April 14 for 49.99 per person. About 2 weeks later the FNDR disappeared from the cruise planner and the Chops +1 appeared for $75.00 pp. So, I guess I lucked out in getting one of the last FNDR offered.

Did you say you purchased a single specialty restaurant for $50 per person?  That doesn't sound like a discounted price. You may have paid a bit too much.  Keep checking your cruise planner for a better deal.  You can cancel FNDR at $50 and get a refund if you find one. (I purchased a 3 night dining package, which includes a specialty restaurant the 1st night for $69. ($23 per meal)).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cruisinfly said:

Did you say you purchased a single specialty restaurant for $50 per person?  That doesn't sound like a discounted price. You may have paid a bit too much.  Keep checking your cruise planner for a better deal.  You can cancel FNDR at $50 and get a refund if you find one. (I purchased a 3 night dining package, which includes a specialty restaurant the 1st night for $69. ($23 per meal)).

Man, my brain is letting me down today! I had FNDR on my mind because that was what we had on our last Oasis cruise and I got it for $20.00 pp back in Sept 2018. For our upcoming Harmony cruise we got the BOGO dining option for $49.99 pp. Sorry for the confusion!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WarGuyEd said:

Man, my brain is letting me down today! I had FNDR on my mind because that was what we had on our last Oasis cruise and I got it for $20.00 pp back in Sept 2018. For our upcoming Harmony cruise we got the BOGO dining option for $49.99 pp. Sorry for the confusion!!

$20pp is about what I remember paying for the FNDR on our last RC cruise in 2017. Which was AWESOME! Bummer it looks like they got rid of that option. I think you guys are right that it is dead. They're really trying to push their Unlimited instead.