Panama Canal 2021?

joepeka

I did a quick search on this forum and couldn't find where this question may have been asked previously so forgive me if it's been asked/answered. We're looking ahead 18-24 months for Panama Canal cruises and have previously booked (but unfortunately had to cancel) a Sunfarer 10 day partial transit on Zuiderdam. We really want to book it again and In checking a well known web site (vtg) I see that HAL has 10-11 day PC cruises scheduled out to late 2020 and early 2021 but in looking at HAL's web site, I see none of those partial transit cruises beyond early 2020. Has anyone else noticed this and maybe can enlighten me on the discrepancy? Thanks!

Edited by joepeka

33 minutes ago, joepeka said:

I did a quick search on this forum and couldn't find where this question may have been asked previously so forgive me if it's been asked/answered. We're looking ahead 18-24 months for Panama Canal cruises and have previously booked (but unfortunately had to cancel) a Sunfarer 10 day partial transit on Zuiderdam. We really want to book it again and In checking a well known web site (vtg) I see that HAL has 10-11 day PC cruises scheduled out to late 2020 and early 2021 but in looking at HAL's web site, I see none of those partial transit cruises beyond early 2020. Has anyone else noticed this and maybe can enlighten me on the discrepancy? Thanks!

I just checked the HAL website and Zuidy is doing the Sunfarer cruises through April 2021. I suspect they're listed as Caribbean for destination rather than Panama Canal as I didn't see them either when I selected Panama Canal as destination. But if you just filter by Ship: Zuiderdam (under more filters) and then select those late 2020-early 2021 dates you'll see them. We did the 11 day in December and it is a wonderful itinerary.

1 hour ago, joekerstef said:

I just checked the HAL website and Zuidy is doing the Sunfarer cruises through April 2021. I suspect they're listed as Caribbean for destination rather than Panama Canal as I didn't see them either when I selected Panama Canal as destination. But if you just filter by Ship: Zuiderdam (under more filters) and then select those late 2020-early 2021 dates you'll see them. We did the 11 day in December and it is a wonderful itinerary.

Ah, you know.... I should have known that because when we booked our previous Sunfarer, I had to filter on "Caribbean" then select PC. Now I guess you have to filter on specific ship. Thank you!

Edited by joepeka
  • Like 1