Carnival VICTORY October 23,2005 sailing

jbmanuel

Hi all , It has been a while since I went on my last cruise. It was a good cruise, I mean at least we were cruising, we got out a day before Hurricane Wilma. We had only been on a eastern Caribbean before and had booked a western Caribbean. But Wilma changed all that.So Off we went on another western Caribbean Well at least we were going. We got to see all the same ports again...I know that the cruise line can change itinerary but anyone think I can get a credit, for the next cruise?

On that cruise there was A HUGE fist fight in the buffet area about 10am in the morning. I am talking blood and torn clothing. Yelling screaming....awful. My 13 year old son was there, and he was so shook up to see it, I was also to be honest. Does anyone here think its worth writing into carnival about? It was a bad experience. It was a older man about 60 and a young 30ish punk. Apparently the older man "butted" in line to grab a banana. IT took a long time to get security up there, the big guy in the kitchen had to come out and get in between them. It was real bad. I felt bad for this man, the older one. His grandchildren (teenie Boppers) were crying and everything.Anyone out the on this cruise? Did you see what we seen?

Jackie.

Archived