Deep Sea Fishing

DWH

"Bring good luck and your sense of adventure when you fish nutrient rich Caribbean waters that surround the island of Cozumel"

Anyone done it? How is it, sounds like fun if you catch something, do you usually catch something?

Would be ok option for honeymoon?

"Bring good luck and your sense of adventure when you fish nutrient rich Caribbean waters that surround the island of Cozumel"

Anyone done it? How is it, sounds like fun if you catch something, do you usually catch something?

Would be ok option for honeymoon?

It's called fishing not catching. I go two or three times a year there. Have caught anythingh from three sails and smaller fish in one day to zip. At the very least you will usually get a barracuda.

It's called fishing not catching. I go two or three times a year there. Have caught anythingh from three sails and smaller fish in one day to zip. At the very least you will usually get a barracuda.

I missed where I called it catching?

You didn't I was just saying you never know what you are going to get. The outfit I go with includes water and soda. I buy beer and a sandwich nearby and take it aboard

Cool wasnt sure if you could go buy some beer and bring it on

Archived