Concierge ?

FranknBeans

Will be on the Jewel in Sept  in an SF suite and have a lot of OBC. So I don't want to book all our dining reservations in advance thus having to pay in advance and want to use OBC.

My question is will the  Concierge  make all dinner reservations for the exact time and place that we want or should I call NCL in advance to do this? If so is therer a certain # to call.

Edited by FranknBeans
addition spelling

You can check with concierge about reservations. They may not have availability at the specific times you want. I believe the concierges may have some spots in their hip pockets for such cases.

You can always go by the reservation desk upon boarding and book them. If something doesn't work out, then see if the concierge can help.

Try to be flexible.

If you call or email the concierge line in advance they will simply book what is available online.  If you don't have the dining package you can give your concierge the list of the places you want to go and the nights/times you prefer and then let them do their magic.    You might have better luck if you let them know that you're not tied to a specific place on a specific night.   

I would provide all that info up front rather than piecemeal it out.  

Have fun!

1 minute ago, TPgal said:

If you call or email the concierge line in advance they will simply book what is available online.  If you don't have the dining package you can give your concierge the list of the places you want to go and the nights/times you prefer and then let them do their magic.    You might have better luck if you let them know that you're not tied to a specific place on a specific night.   

I would provide all that info up front rather than piecemeal it out.  

Have fun!

Sounds great does anyone have the phone # to concierge, much Thanks