Name of Church (maybe a tower?) on Toompea Hill in Tallinn??

Does anyone know the name of the little church where you can climb the tower to see great views of the city?  We walked up the small hill to Toompea & then we visited the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral Russian Orthodox Church. Next we saw the Toompea castle (didn't go in) and then we climbed the tower of what I thought was a small church.  Does anyone know the name of this small (I think white) church?  I don't think it's St. Mary's, but maybe it is?  Thanks for your help. 

Tammy 

13 minutes ago, LouiseSeth said:

Does anyone know the name of the little church where you can climb the tower to see great views of the city?  We walked up the small hill to Toompea & then we visited the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral Russian Orthodox Church. Next we saw the Toompea castle (didn't go in) and then we climbed the tower of what I thought was a small church.  Does anyone know the name of this small (I think white) church?  I don't think it's St. Mary's, but maybe it is?  Thanks for your help. 

Tammy 

You have more than one choice.

St. Olav's Church has a tower with an observation platform. The church is white. 

There is also the Cathedral of St. Mary the Virgin - also white & you can climb to the top of the bell tower.

One can also climb to the top of the Town Hall tower - it is my favorite for taking photos overlooking Tallinn.

Edited by dogs4fun
  • Like 1