Shore Excursion in Nassau

skynyrd

Hi, we're on the Dawn next week and looking at shore excursions.  We saw one entitled "Discover Nassau By Land And Sea", however, there are no reviews for this particular excursion.   Is it worth the time and money to do this excursion?  Also, I know this is listed as a "1" but doesn't really tell you how much walking is involved, i.e., how far from the ship do you get the catamaran on the way out and on the way back do they drop you at the ship?  Thanks for any insight. 

1 hour ago, skynyrd said:

Hi, we're on the Dawn next week and looking at shore excursions.  We saw one entitled "Discover Nassau By Land And Sea", however, there are no reviews for this particular excursion.   Is it worth the time and money to do this excursion?  Also, I know this is listed as a "1" but doesn't really tell you how much walking is involved, i.e., how far from the ship do you get the catamaran on the way out and on the way back do they drop you at the ship?  Thanks for any insight. 

Trip Advisor has 24 reviews for Discover Nassau by land and sea. Hope it has the info you need.

There is a really interesting thread started in the past week or so on Nassau / excursions. 

It doesn't mention this tour per se, but it's great food for thought. 

TripAdvisor is very similar to CruiseCritic...everyone has an opinion, and everyone has very individual experiences - but overall I find that the thoughtful, balanced reviews on TA have never led us wrong. 

Have a great trip - I think we are on the same sailing on the 15th...looks to be awesome weather!

Amy

1 hour ago, skynyrd said:

Thank you both, yes Amy we are sailing on the 15th as well 🙂

Fantastic!

Look for a short, chubby, middle-aged gal with short hair and a pink Boston Red Sox hat - that's me!

Seeing that you are living in NY...I'll treat you to a drink when the Sox take the Yankees - I think they are playing when we are on the boat - I'm a NY transplant who loves her Sox.💗

Amy

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skynyrd said:

"Look for a short, chubby, middle-aged gal with short hair"  That can describe me as well, lol.   However, no Red Sox hat for me, I'm a Bronx girl through and through! 

🤗

Well...at least we can agree on cruising!

My email is prehospitalmd@gmail.com - shoot me a hello if you'd like to celebrate the love of cruising and baseball...1st round on us!

Amy

children-sox-sox_fan-boston_red_sox-fans-sports_fans-dre0655_low.jpg

• Haha 1

Most of my cruises have always made the Nassau stop. Blue Lagoon - sealions... D.D. for ice coffee...pvte island for dolphins..taxi to Atlantis..beach day at Melia resort..D D. ice coffee walk....got an earring... walk to town..

Every cruise something different..lots to do...