Are MSC Ships Showing the Women's World Cup?

OceansOfTravels

Hello,

Avid soccer fan here, and with my Armonia cruise in a little over a week, I will be out of the USA for their last group stage match against Sweden (which, if you are a soccer fan or follow the US Women's Soccer Team, you know this is an important game). I am wondering, for all that are cruising MSC this week and next week, do the MSC ships have access to the WWC games in the sports bars or on the stateroom TVs? Usually, the morning game is on FS1, and the two later games are on Fox (The American networks for both). Or, are they showing the North American Gold Cup games instead? I figured with MSC being a European-based cruise line, they would show a lot of soccer (as they have on my past cruises with them), so I want to know if the same would carry over for the women's teams.

Also, in the event that no one knows or says that it is not being shown, does anyone know who I can contact beforehand to request that the games are shown? 

Thanks in advance!

Reviving this in hopes that someone just off of the Seaside or currently on the Armonia can tell me if they are showing the games ...

Is there a person at MSC I could email, or put in a request for? I know I sent in a request on a Royal Caribbean cruise in 2016 because they did not plan on showing the Olympic opening ceremony, so I'm wondering if MSC has a similar contact method. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!