Carl and Gordon of Antigua

CruisinLynette

These guys were good!!! And I mean GOOD. very knowledgable of their island and a good sense of humor too. The rum punch wasn't too bad either!!! LOL These guys are highly recommended. Here is their email address!!!!! carl@antiguapremiertours.com Price was great and we got MORE than our monies worth!!!!!

If we ever are in Antigua again We will use them!!!!

These guys were good!!! And I mean GOOD. very knowledgable of their island and a good sense of humor too. The rum punch wasn't too bad either!!! LOL These guys are highly recommended. Here is their email address!!!!! carl@antiguapremiertours.com Price was great and we got MORE than our monies worth!!!!!

If we ever are in Antigua again We will use them!!!!

What kind of price did you pay and how long was your Tour with them?

They met us at the town square about 9:30am. I believe we FINALLY got back to the ship about 3:30pm maybe 4. He had told me it was going to be about a 4 hour tour. But we were NOT disappointed or bored in any way!!! I believe the tour was $30 per person maybe $35 but there were 10 of us too. I believe it was worth EVERY dollar we gave him. We had lunch at the beach also where he let us take the time to swim a while too. Whatever WE wanted they did! If you email them Tell them Lynette sent you!!!! We had a blast with them.

They met us at the town square about 9:30am. I believe we FINALLY got back to the ship about 3:30pm maybe 4. He had told me it was going to be about a 4 hour tour. But we were NOT disappointed or bored in any way!!! I believe the tour was $30 per person maybe $35 but there were 10 of us too. I believe it was worth EVERY dollar we gave him. We had lunch at the beach also where he let us take the time to swim a while too. Whatever WE wanted they did! If you email them Tell them Lynette sent you!!!! We had a blast with them.

What beach did you go to?

• 3 weeks later...

This sounds like exactly what Im looking for. Ive been hesitant to go with Lawrence because the schedule is pre-determined and I dont want to waste my morning waiting for the island tour part of the excursion to begin (at noon). Could you tell us what you did for 6 hours?? We really want to see the island, thats our main interest... a little swimming/snorkeling and shopping would be good too.

This sounds like exactly what Im looking for. Ive been hesitant to go with Lawrence because the schedule is pre-determined and I dont want to waste my morning waiting for the island tour part of the excursion to begin (at noon). Could you tell us what you did for 6 hours?? We really want to see the island, thats our main interest... a little swimming/snorkeling and shopping would be good too.

Not sure where you got your info from on Lawrence. But he doe not have a pre-detemined tour he or your can change to see what ever you want to. He normally does the Island part of the tour first then the does the beach drop off later. He has a nice new clean bus that whole 26 people. Were most of the drivers have old vehicles.

Not sure where you got your info from on Lawrence. But he doe not have a pre-detemined tour he or your can change to see what ever you want to. He normally does the Island part of the tour first then the does the beach drop off later. He has a nice new clean bus that whole 26 people. Were most of the drivers have old vehicles.

Hmmm... I think I got my islands confused! Maybe I was thinking of the tours in St Thomas? Yep.

Sorry about that! Im going to look into it and figure it out. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, I could have made a huge mess of things LOL.

But either way, Im still interested to hear back from Gordon regarding their tour. Thanks for the info, Lynette.

• 2 weeks later...

Lynette, I just wrote to Carl. You weren't mixed up. Their web page and tours look good. We are currently booked with Lawrence for 4/26 but he's not taking us to devil's bridge which I really want to see. I e-mailed him and asked and his reply was:Hi Iverson,

It depends on how long the others will remain on the beach, then you can be taking to Devil's Bridge and Betty's Hope, That is a tour all by itself, it is on the eastern side of the island, the beach is on the south western side of the island.

Then I wrote:

Thanks for answering. I hope the others stay at the beach a long time!

Prudon

and got this reply:

Hi Iverson,

Some thing can be work out when that time comes. Looking forward to serve you.

Lawrence of
Antigua

While I appreciate the quick responses to my questions, I am uncomfortable waiting "until the time comes" to have something worked out. Lawrence quoted us a price of $24 per person (without the beach) but I've been reading he has raised his prices to $45 per person. Too many variables for me. I'm looking forward to hearing from carl. Thanks for the information!

Carl replied and I've "jumped tours"! His mailbox is full so you have to write to gordon@antiguapremieretours.com He personalized a tour taking in everything I wanted to see. The price $30 each for a party of four. I can't wait! Thanks so much for the info! I also found another former customer that highly recommends Carl and Gordon.

I was actually really looking forward to getting a quote from them for my group. Although Gordon responded saying he had received my request and was working on an itinerary for us, its been over 2 weeks now with no word. Im sure they are busy people, but I guess Im begining to doubt their abilities considering the length of time its taken just to reply to me, plus the above comment about Carls email being full. That means there are lots of people in the same "boat", getting no response. I did try to email both Carl and Gordon (on separate addresses) just now, sure enough... both were returned.

I see part of the problem... the above address is wrong. It should be gordon@antiguapremiertours.com . I will try that now.

Archived