CoCoCay Showers

In some videos and photos, I notice there is a shower area on the island.   This is going to sound strange, but just how “showery” are they?  I know they are for rinsing sand and chlorine off of you after swimming, etc, but is it just one room with a bunch of showerheads?  Is is a bunch of stalls with curtains or dividers?  Could you bring a travel shampoo and actually wash the sand/chemicals out?  Thanks!  💦

10 minutes ago, DancerMama25 said:

In some videos and photos, I notice there is a shower area on the island.   This is going to sound strange, but just how “showery” are they?  I know they are for rinsing sand and chlorine off of you after swimming, etc, but is it just one room with a bunch of showerheads?  Is is a bunch of stalls with curtains or dividers?  Could you bring a travel shampoo and actually wash the sand/chemicals out?  Thanks!  💦

I can only tell you about the bungalow area - there were 3 shower heads there (one lower than the other two). The water pressure wasn’t high, but it was sufficient. They are in the open, just off the beach like you find at FL beaches; but none that I saw that were private. I also didn’t see any info/postings about avoiding the use of shampoo /conditioner/soap (the kind that I see in places like Hawaii). Have fun, we just returned and had a blast!

15 minutes ago, DancerMama25 said:

I've not seen a room with showers, they are outside, no curtains or dividers.

• Like 1