Rhapsody Grand vs Junior Suite

Besides a bigger room, are there any benefits of a grand suite over junior suite?  I don’t see a coastal kitchen, we get the drink package so concierge lounge doesn’t mean too much. And we typically plan our meals and show ahead so that benefit doesn’t help us much either. But we have never been on this class of ship so not sure if I’m missing something.  

just not sure it’s worth an extra 2k per room. I think I would rather have that for excursions and dinners 

TIA

6 hours ago, cindivan said:

Besides a bigger room, are there any benefits of a grand suite over junior suite?  I don’t see a coastal kitchen, we get the drink package so concierge lounge doesn’t mean too much. And we typically plan our meals and show ahead so that benefit doesn’t help us much either. But we have never been on this class of ship so not sure if I’m missing something.  

just not sure it’s worth an extra 2k per room. I think I would rather have that for excursions and dinners 

TIA

About the only perk you haven't mentioned would be the ability to order room service from the MDR for no extra cost.  That would not be worth $2k to me.