Curious? What Stops Does Beno Make

JJPacer

I have read several posts about how good Beno is as a tour guide. I haven't seen a website for him, only an e-mail address. Most of the posts list only a few places he takes them to, but it seems the posts leave a lot of information out. I would like to know exactly where he goes,and how much he charges . I understand the more people the cheaper the price. Does he have different tours to choose from? One size fits all, or what? Obviously many people have enjoyed his tours a great deal, but there is much I haven't been able to learn from the posts. If a website is available, I would appreciate the information. I have done a search, and was unable to find anything.

Could you please tell me the locations you visited on his tours? A little more information, please!

Thanks so much!

Hi JJPacer...

Beno does not have a web site, but it seems like I read here somewhere that he's working on one? Not sure about that. Anyway....

When I first contacted him, I wanted to go to the Carib Territory. Later, I changed my mind and wanted to go to the falls, etc. He changed it for me, no problem!

He doesn't have a Tour A, Tour B, etc. I think mostly people want to go the Trafalgar Falls, Titou Gorge, Mr. Nice's Fruitstand, Emerald Pool, etc. If you did want to go to the Carib Territory, you wouldn't have time to do all the other things, because it's far away.

Basically, work out with him where you want to go! I can't quote you a price....as you pointed out, it varies depending on the size of the group and where you go.

Hope that answers some of your questions....if not, let me know!

I have copied in the reply I got from Beno when I sent him and enquiry:-

This tour is going to be a 5 hour tour to the trafalgar falls/emerald

pool,which includes the rain forest,The famous Mr.Nice's Fruit stand,the

plantation areas and the Botanic Gardens amoung lots of wonderful scenery

on the way to this site,the cost of this tour is US$35.pp plus a site pass

fee of $2.00 pp.per site to be paid at 2 sites

Awaiting your speedy and favourable response.one more thing is I cannot

Garantee you I the one who's going to do your tour personally but if its me

it's going to be my driver because I have more than one vehicle.

Just as everyone has said, Beno doesn't have a website as of now.

Concerning where you'd like to visit, he's more than happy to work with you. My family is touring with him this coming Tuesday. We're planning on going to the Carib territory, the Emerald Pool, Mr. Nice's fruitstand, and hopefully visiting Rasta Man.

We'll be back Sunday, February 5, so if you have any questions feel free to ask and hopefully they can be answered.

Beno will do whatever you want and it does depend on the number of people and where you go and for how long. If you go to all the sites detailed below it is almost 5 hours. We did not have Beno because he was already booked, but he got us Edmond and had our own car with our tour guide Edmond and my husband, two daughers, and me. It is the only way to see Dominica. Otherwise this is not alot to do there.

we toured w/ Beno on 1/28 and he lived up to all the advance billing. We had asked for a 4 hour tour to include what he felt we should see and we wanted the tour limited to the 4 of us (2 couples) so he charged us $50 a person. His van/bus will hold about 10 or 12 so the cost is less per person if you have a larger group.

He took us to the emerald pool, trafalgar falls, the sulphur pools and to a beach to look for shells. as my wife is a sheller. He was very open and friendly and gave us an excellent tour.

He does not provide beverages or snacks but they are available at both the emerald pool and at trafalgar falls. As mentioned in another post, there is an additional $2 per person entrance charge at both of those spots.

He will stop anywhere you ask for pictures. We weren't able to do Mr Nice's stand as Mr Nice observes the Sabbath on Saturday.

I can only echo what everyone else who has used Beno has said. He's GREAT!!

He did say that he is working on a website and anticipates having it up in the next couple months.

Archived