Who has received a Norwegian 50% credit for Cuba?

USFLGAL

On 7/3/2019 at 1:23 AM, herdingdogmom said:

No, any refunds from a previous cruise won’t be on your current  cruise unless you have arranged it advance with NCL

I think folks were referring to their VISA fee refunds that posted as a credit, not the cruise fees. Hope that helps...

So if i got a credit for a future cruise of  $2000 but the next cruise I take will only cost $1500, so basically i get a free cruise?   would I also get on board credit for the remaining $500 ?  does the credit count toward any category of room or only the same category i previously had on the previous voyage?

Edited by Newleno

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, USFLGAL said:

Ok, finished my cruise this past Friday - still waiting to see the future cruise credit in my Latitudes account - anybody else see theirs?? Thanks!

You won't see it in your account. I was wondering the same thing and eventually had to call and they do have it attached to your profile on their end. So it seems like when you book you have to go directly through NCL to do it.

Also, in case anyone is wondering, no it cannot be used as OBC.

9 minutes ago, secretchimp said:

You won't see it in your account. I was wondering the same thing and eventually had to call and they do have it attached to your profile on their end. So it seems like when you book you have to go directly through NCL to do it.

Also, in case anyone is wondering, no it cannot be used as OBC.

Great, thank you!!!!  I talked to the CruiseNext Rep and even though I already have another cruise booked, he said I can ask a for a credit card refund for the "future cruise credit" - fingers crossed!!!

21 hours ago, USFLGAL said:

Ok, finished my cruise this past Friday - still waiting to see the future cruise credit in my Latitudes account - anybody else see theirs?? Thanks!

***UPDATE**** Ok, the rep wasn't sure but I asked her to apply my "future cruise credit" to the upcoming cruise I already had booked and PAID for. This made the system show a credit on my account and thus refunded back to the credit card used to book originally. (Unfortunately because we used two different cards for two passengers, my mom got the credit but whatever.) If you didn't see other post - you DO have to call and ask for this credit, it is not automatically loaded to your Latitudes account as it should be. Hope this helps!

On 8/20/2019 at 11:30 AM, USFLGAL said:

I had to call NCL directly to apply mine - it never shows up online, but once I said I had a canceled Cuba cruise credit they found it - the original rep couldn't do it and had to ask for a supervisor, but the eventually applied it to a cruise I already had booked for March 2020. I finally went back and looked at the email and it did say you would have to call to apply the credit.