Canadians using NCL Air

Xmas515

What has been your experience with flight times, specifically from YYZ to MIA when booking reduced air with NCL?  Also, direct flight or no?  We aren't sailing for 500+ days yet and I know it's out of my control re: flight, but just curious.  Thanks.  🛫🚢🍹

PS  GO RAPTORS GO!!!  #WETHENORTH

• Like 1

We have never had a direct flight.

It appears that NCL uses Delta and AA as there primary airline partners.

Last February to New Orleans we connected in Atlanta and from what is appearing on my vacation summary for our cruise in October departing Miami we will also be connecting in Atlanta. Not a deal breaker since our airfare both times has been zero.

7 hours ago, Xmas515 said:

What has been your experience with flight times, specifically from YYZ to MIA when booking reduced air with NCL?  Also, direct flight or no?  We aren't sailing for 500+ days yet and I know it's out of my control re: flight, but just curious.  Thanks.  🛫🚢🍹

We are flying to YYZ to MIA Jan 11 one day prior to cruise. I intend to post my flight info once i get it. So keep a watch for it.

Edited by FranknBeans
addition spelling
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Xmas515 said:

My mom had direct flights from YYZ to MIA this past Feb. If I remember correctly it was AA on the way to MIA and Air Canada on the way back to YYZ

• Like 1