Fod Policy on carnival

kcmohler

hey guys and gals have cruised on carnival before but never saw any postings about fod parties

has anyone been to one on a carnival cruise. expecially on the victory. my husband and i and my sister and her wife are all going and would like to know.

thanks for your help.

kyle c mohler

texarkana texas.

I don't know first hand, but I've read a lot that they are not as open to it as other lines, but if you request with the cruise director upon boarding-they can usually pull one together. I'm cruising on NCL-which seems to have them every night, but so far I seem to be the only one on the cruise! :)

Was on the Legend for an 8 day on Jan 4th, and there was one FOD gathering posted. It was on the very 1st night at midnight. Unfortunately due to a terrible day traveling and almost missing the ship I crashed about 9 that evening. I kept hoping they would have another, but it didn't happen.

I was on The Carnival Valor the week of 1/15 - 1/22 and we had 3 FOD meetings scheduled. The first one there were around 12 people there, the second one there was three of us and the third I skipped. I was suprised they had any meetings, in six cruises this was a first. I did meet some nice people though.

Chris

Archived