Celebrity Edge - deck 7 aft cabins - noise issues?

liamsal

Grateful for anyone’s experience who has stayed in the aft cabins on Celebrity Edge (deck 7) which are directly above Eden. Concerned as to whether noise is an issue...many thanks in advance.

I will be interested in this as well. So far I haven't heard of any issues. Friends of ours were in 7306 and they absolutely loved it - no noise or other issues. People who have reviewed deck 7 SV's and S1's on Cruise Critic have liked their cabins and never mentioned noise. Privacy-wise, people can only see you from above when at the rail (I have been in 11268 and looked down). The other issue that I was worried about was light from Eden, but nobody said a word about it.

After reading every review I could find, I have 7315 and 7312 booked on 2 different cruises on the Edge and the Apex. These two have the largest balconies. FYI, the balconies for 7313 and 7310 are smaller than other SV's, 7315 and 7312 are larger than average and the others are average in size (though still good-sized).

Edited by vtcruising

13 minutes ago, asrubin said:

We were just in 7315.  The room was great and noise was never a problem.  Besides the balcony being larger, the room is also a little larger than the IV rooms.  

Great to hear! Any light issues from Eden at night (such as flashing lights that you could see on the balcony)?

No, not at all.  The activities in Eden are on Deck 5 so you're really not directly over what is going on.  Also when they do have a show in Eden, it usually starts at 10:00 and is done by 11:00.

1 minute ago, asrubin said:

No, not at all.  The activities in Eden are on Deck 5 so you're really not directly over what is going on.  Also when they do have a show in Eden, it usually starts at 10:00 and is done by 11:00.

Good to hear. Eden is open up the to the 6th deck (we like watching the show from 6) and when we were on the Edge the lights started turning colors and flashing some in the early evening until 11PM. I didn't think it would be much of an issue in the deck 7 cabins - we might even enjoy the light show 🙂, but just wondered if it could be distracting if we were sitting on our balcony in the evening. Sounds like it won't be an issue. We usually like the upper decks in the aft for the better views, but I think the larger balcony on 7 will be worth it! Thanks for the feedback.🙂