Help... looking to book Sky or Sun with offers

hlb76

Hi, I'm looking to book a girls getaway for Nov.  I priced a few sailings on the Sun and Sky and they seem to be priced pretty good.  I also see lots of Free at Sea offers and an Airfare offer out there right now.    I've only sailed NCL once and it was about 3 years ago.   

I know I pay taxes on my offers so if we wont use a certain perk it may not be worth the pick all option. However I have zero idea what the internet, dining or wifi packages cost us to add on our own. 

I'm also intrigued by the airfare offer. It seems from my airport it will be $99 and $34 ( or something close) in transfers.  I'm not sure I can find airfare and transportation for that rate on my own.  However I'm nervous to fly same day in which I'm sure is the case. If something was to happen will NCL help get us to the ship as they are handling my air? 

We are regular Carnival cruisers but I wasnt finding rates close to what I was finding on NCL then factoring drink package and air. So I was thinking about trying them again.

Also if the rates comedown with a new offer can we call and change our booking? On CCL I can up til final payment... yes I may lose OBC/offers but I wouldn't price match unless it was in my favor obviously.  

Anything else I should take into consideration as I've been away so long? 

You can go to the NCL.COM website and get the pricing for wifi, dining packages etc.

You may have a problem with price matching if fares go down because of selecting the airfare.  Once the airfare is booked you could run into problems if trying to change things.

As far as flying on the day of the sailing, you can actually fly in prior to the day of sailing for an additional fee, it is either $25 or $50 to do that.

As far as getting the drink package, depending on the sailing you're looking at it is probably Open Bar and the drink package would only upgrade you to the premium drinks.  Unless the premium drinks are important, a better option would be the dining or WIFI.

Also, I was on a cruise a few weeks ago on the Sun, loved the ship and had a great time.  It was the Sun's last Cuba cruise.