Changing Muster Stations

alleghator

My young adult children will be in a separate cabin on our next sailing. Our Boarding Passes indicate they are at a different muster station from my husband and I. While, this won't bother me for the drill, in an actual emergency, I would want to be with them. Can muster stations be changed? How would I go about trying to do this?

CarnivalRich is incorrect.  They SOMETIMES can be changed if there is available capacity.  But nobody should ever count on it.  He is correct that lifeboat restrictions are strict and non-negotiable.  You may check with Guest Services upon boarding.  Expect a No answer but it IS possible.  I'm sure some of our regulations experts will chime in with the specifics.

Edited by jsglow

5 hours ago, alleghator said:

My young adult children will be in a separate cabin on our next sailing. Our Boarding Passes indicate they are at a different muster station from my husband and I. While, this won't bother me for the drill, in an actual emergency, I would want to be with them. Can muster stations be changed? How would I go about trying to do this?

Here's is your biggest obstacle, they are young adults. The cruise line will give priority to cabins with older teens (under 18), young children (and spouse), and those traveling with (documented) disabled family members assigned to other muster stations.

This is a scenario where a good PVP or travel professional could of helped you avoid at booking.