Carnival Hub not letting me register

TxSandMom

I get the message, "Unable to locate the booking with the information provided."

I have triple-tripled check each entry... booking number, name, birthdate, etc. and it is all correct.

Speaking of booking number... we have 2 rooms but each room lists a different number for "booking" number.  Why isn't the booking one number for all of us?

Also, what is a folio number?

THANKS!

Are you using CAPITAL letter when entering the booking number. Mine was an issue until i used capitals.

It only shows the count down until you board the ship though.

86 Days 22 Hours 42 Minutes to go YA

Edited by phoneman69

You won't know your folio number until you get your room key. The folio number is a four digit number that is used to charge your account once you board. it will be printed (more ink) on your sail and sign card. It's also needed to log in to the hub app, along with your birthday.

Edited by Lottacruises

So - if you're trying to register prior to boarding, you won't have a folio number - no worries.

If you're trying to register in advance (as it's fun to use the Countdown feature) - --- 

(a) Do you have a travel agent or did you book yourself?

(b) Did you meant to book multiple rooms on the same booking number? 

If you don't have a TA, call Carnival and find out what the heck's up, and link the booking numbers together. You can do that so you can all board together, get seated in the MDR together if you wish, etc.

If you do have a TA, they can do all that. 

11 hours ago, TxSandMom said:

I get the message, "Unable to locate the booking with the information provided."

I have triple-tripled check each entry... booking number, name, birthdate, etc. and it is all correct.

Speaking of booking number... we have 2 rooms but each room lists a different number for "booking" number.  Why isn't the booking one number for all of us?

Also, what is a folio number?

THANKS!

If the capital letter suggestion from phoneman doesn't work, try uninstalling/reinstalling the app. If that doesn't work, you can call Carnival, but I wouldn't get your hopes up when it comes to help with the app. I'm not so sure that's their forte.

Each cabin will have its own booking number. Even when you're all together. That's normal. So if you haven't done it already, when you log in to your Carnival account online, you'll have to add the additional bookings if you want to manage those as well. Just log on, go to Booking & Order Details, and click Manage Another Booking. Enter the next booking number, the last name associated with it, and check the box to save it to your profile. This will allow you to pay the balance on that cabin (booking) and do things like book excursions, edit the bed arrangement, dining times, or buy things like internet plans, etc.