When did you get your eticket numbers and where did you find them?

farjar

We are using NCL's airfare promotion for Alaska and are about 60 days out.  We have received our "Air Itinerary Confirmation" showing our flights and airlines.  I've gone to the two airlines involved to pick our seats but the only number I see in our edocs is called a "Record Locator Ticket Number" that the airlines don't recognize.  How long before sailing did you get an eticket number and where was it in your travel documents?

I am still 74 days out and I see my airline locator number (AA) in the section under Airline Itinerary Confirmation.  Even though that code does not match what is on the AA website, I was still able to look it up on AA and enter all my contact information.  I am an AA Advantage member and maybe that helped. Flight has not been ticketed yet, just reserved.  

You need to log into the website to actually select your seats, NCL apparently does not do that.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 12:26 PM, Redsky5292 said:

We are 23 days from flying to Copenhagen and we are in the same position. We have confirmed flights but no seats...

Did you get your ticket number yet?  If so, where did you find it in your edocs?  We are less than 50 days out and only have our "record locator ticket number" which neither of the two airlines we are reserved on recognizes.