MBNA-NCL Credit card design?

immargaret

Just received a 4th NCL credit card and noticed the ship shown on the card was the DAWN, my other 3 accounts all have the STAR shown on them. Does anyone know if they are offering a choice of graphics, or if we just get what ever they are printing at the time? I guess it would be nice if I had a different ship on each card so I could keep them straight as to which one I am using each month...LOL.

:)

Margaret

We got ours in Sept. 2004, and it has the Dawn on it. It would be nice if they'd give you a choice when it was up for renewal. We could see the ship we're planning on sailing each time we use the card to add to our point total :D .

When I got the first card, I had the option of the Norway or the Star. Since we were going on the Star, I chose that one. It is also the pre-hull art picture. About a year later, I got a second card (account). They had switched the Norway choice to the Dawn, which is helpful, since it is different from the first!

So much for ancient history. I guess this is no help for the question of if they are currently offering a choice of graphics, but they did in the past!

Archived