Moderno Side Dish question

suntangirl

We ate in Moderno while on the Norwegian Jewel last week in Alaska and had the best side dish. I can't remember what it was though. It looked like a French-fry and I think it was some sort of root vegetable. I would like to make this at home. Does anyone know what they served? All I can find is the Fried Banana and I know it wasn't that. Or I might be totally wrong on that one. Any help would be great. 

3 minutes ago, suntangirl said:

We ate in Moderno while on the Norwegian Jewel last week in Alaska and had the best side dish. I can't remember what it was though. It looked like a French-fry and I think it was some sort of root vegetable. I would like to make this at home. Does anyone know what they served? All I can find is the Fried Banana and I know it wasn't that. Or I might be totally wrong on that one. Any help would be great. 

I think you are referring to the fried yuca. They were one of the four side dishes brought out the others I believe were rice, mashed potatoes, and sauteed mushrooms.

11 minutes ago, family cruiser 3 said:

I think you are referring to the fried yuca. They were one of the four side dishes brought out the others I believe were rice, mashed potatoes, and sauteed mushrooms.

Ah, that would be it. We had the same side dishes you had. Thank you.