Timing of shows - Jewel of the Seas.

Hi Folks, we are booked on the Jewel of the Seas late summer for 9nt Greek Isles cruise,  I have been trying to find out from RC's live chat what time the shows finish so that I can make speciality restaurant bookings, all they can till me is they are timed for 1st & 2nd dinner sittings.  Anyone been on Jewel know what time the shows begin and end even an approx time would help.

I think I have most of the daily compasses from our 9 night in May.  We only went to the Comedian one night after 2nd seating because of the late days/early mornings in port and that was our priority.  Do you have any nights in particular you are thinking of and I can look into what I have in my stack of stuff from our trip.

Early and late MDR seating are different in the Med than the Caribbean....

Early was 6:30, late was 9pm. Of course this could be different this year.

Looking at my Jewel Greek sailing compasses a couple of years ago, there were several days when the shows were 9pm (for the early seating) and 11pm/11:15pm (for the late seating). 

I also see a few days that were in reverse... 8pm show for late seating (then they go to dinner) and 10pm for the early seating.