Greek Isles tour suggestion

5lilfish

I'm looking for recommendations on how to combine a little beach time with touring Mykonos and Santorini.  We are a family of 7.  Our kids range from 13 yrs old to 23 yrs old, so I'm looking for a good way to hit a beach (in at least one of the 2 ports) and still get a good flavor for being on these islands.  My little 2 (13 yr old twins) are actually pretty into history and deeply into Greek mythology, so they aren't hopelessly disinterested in sightseeing.   that's not to say we wouldn't be interested in kid friendly ideas too.  

Ideally, we'd like to be on our own or in a more private tour.  My husband has had knee replacement surgery.  He can walk around all right but it helps to not have the pressure of keeping up with a group.  

Also going to Naples and Athens.

Thank you,

Jess

Search for 4-wheel drive tours in Mykonos.  You go to out of the way places on the island, a castle, some ruins too.  Best of all, you stop at a couple of beaches with time to swim and lunch.  Little walking involved.  It's a lot of fun, especially with kids.  

• Like 1