Foot Massage

Baileybasset

I don’t have any response specifically for this topic but I love your pic and that you favor Bassets. We do too (though we just lost our second one recently, he (Hoss) lived to 18 and we had Maggie (13 1/2). 

1 hour ago, Baileybasset said:

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, penaddict.  18 is a very big accomplishment for a basset.  We are on our 4th & 5th bassets, both rescues and we love them dearly!  They are wonderful hounds!

❤️❤️❤️

22 hours ago, Baileybasset said:

Does anybody know if it's possible to book just a foot massage in the Spa?

My husband and I went on the Amsterdam earlier this month. He really wanted a foot massage but it was not offered as a stand alone massage. We both got 50 minute relaxation massages on a day they offered it as a special, which included an eye treatment (applied some cream). He opted out of the eye treatment and got more time on the feet and head. He was thinking about going another day (14 day cruise) for the reflexology one just so he could have his feet massaged; but didn’t. I had a pedicure that included an excellent leg and foot massage. She even used two hot stones on my feet which was fantastic; almost paralyzing it felt so good and unique. I took a picture of the prices but can’t figure out how to include that with my response. The pedicure is $70, reflexology $119, and full massage starts at $129. Have fun on your trip! Oh, and be aware that the spa already includes a generous tip so you don’t need to tip on top of that. 

On 6/28/2019 at 2:42 PM, Baileybasset said:

Yea!  Can you tell me how long the massage usually lasts and estimated price?

Which cruise line do you get them on? Our recent Holland America didn’t offer them. 

17 hours ago, MikeD4134 said:

Every HAL cruise, about a dozen, I have taken the Spa had foot massages available.  They last 1/2 hour.

Huh. Well, next time we cruise with them, I’ll be remembering what you said. That’s all my husband really wanted, rather than the full body massage. Thanks!

Just to clarify, the Product is listed under Nail Services, "Fire and Ice Pedicure $70"  you get a pedicure and included is a foot massage, the massage includes a regular massage and a hot stone massage.

4 hours ago, MikeD4134 said:

Just to clarify, the Product is listed under Nail Services, "Fire and Ice Pedicure $70"  you get a pedicure and included is a foot massage, the massage includes a regular massage and a hot stone massage.

Now I understand. I had that and it was wonderful!

I have always been able to have a "foot and ankle" massage on HAL ships, 20+ cruises.  Usually not on the price list but I go to the Spa and say "I would like to schedule a foot and ankle massage".  I have always been able to make an appointment for one and have always been pleased and usually very pleased - and frequently have gone for a second one.  As someone else said, they have been for 1/2 hour.  Price - well fine in terms of what I pay at home - although they certainly not the good deal they used to be.

7 hours ago, wander said:

I have always been able to have a "foot and ankle" massage on HAL ships, 20+ cruises.  Usually not on the price list but I go to the Spa and say "I would like to schedule a foot and ankle massage".  I have always been able to make an appointment for one and have always been pleased and usually very pleased - and frequently have gone for a second one.  As someone else said, they have been for 1/2 hour.  Price - well fine in terms of what I pay at home - although they certainly not the good deal they used to be.

Super. Thanks.