Dublin Irish dancing show

We're sailing on the NCL Spirit with an overnight stay in Dublin.  Looking for a dinner and dancing show  - Is Celtic Nights a good show or do you have any other ideas?  Also, will we have trouble getting a taxi back to the port after the show? 

Sorry, I have no idea about Celtic Nights!  But in my research for our upcoming British Isles cruise, I have come across these 2 companies:

https://www.musicalpubcrawl.com/

The dinner show includes Irish dancing, and we are planning to book it.  They assure me there is a taxi stand across the street from the dinner venue.

https://irishfolktours.com/

I have seen this mentioned in reviews as very enjoyable, but it runs too late for us (we don't have an overnight stay).  I'm not sure if it includes dancing.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Cruisen Elf
  • Like 1

I can thoroughly recommend 'The Merry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub'. If you Google it, you'll get an idea of what you get, but basically it's an evening of real Irish entertainment along with a decent meal (and of course a bar selling your favourite drinks). It's located on the outskirts of the city, but is extremely popular, so you should be able to arrange transport without too much trouble.

We were pleasantly surprised when we visited, expecting 'something for the tourists', but, far from it, everything here is authentic.

PS I've just looked at their website, and they will arrange transport when you book. (Booking is essential - they are busy!)

Edited by terry99
Updated info
  • Like 1