Question about Princess bookings

Puzzled

I know that I saw mention of this on these forums in the past but I can't seem to find anything about it now.

Someone was mentioning oddities in passengers being added to their bookings? Something along the lines of a father or grandfather or daughter being automatically added to their booking?

Does this ring a bell with anyone? I have searched the forum but I can't find any mention of it now. If you have had this happen, or remember the post, please let me know.

No, I don't remember reading anything like that.

Did this happen to you?

In my opinion, I wouldn't call Princess... most likely they'll have no idea what you're talking about (or what they're talking about, for that matter)...

Maybe someone here will remember something!

It was more along the lines of "I made a booking and it added my Father-in-Law to my booking instead of my DH". Like adding Bill Smith Sr. to a booking instead of Bill Smith Jr?

If something like that did happen, it might have been because a Captain’s Circle number was cross referenced incorrectly. At one time I had two numbers associated with my name – one was the correct one and one was incorrect and belonged to someone else. I had tickets issued for a Sun Princess sailing (this was before the days of the online Personalizer) in the other person’s name. They had to be returned, corrected and reissued.

If you’re experiencing this type of problem, I agree – call Princess. They’ll be able to fix it for you. If not, why worry?

Archived