Grocery Store near Canada Place?

JHawk63

Yes. Too many to list - if you GoogleMap Canada Place Cruise Terminal you can Search Nearby for groceries. Closest spots will be worst prices though - no Supermarkets until you get to about the 12-15minute walk ballpark. Depending which hotel you're overnighting in there may be more convenient/cheaper stores than near the pier...

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2019 at 9:26 PM, JHawk63 said:

Thank you! We are staying at the YWCA Hotel & I think I saw via Google that there is a 7Eleven fairly close. I would think they would have 12 pks of coke or water.

Sorry for the delay in following-up (I was cruising). Just a couple of blocks further up Robson from the Y, and cheaper in general than 7Eleven, you'll find an IGA mini-superstore. There's also a Korean supermarket (H-Mart) that is deceptively large (it's an upstairs/downstairs one) just across the street, but while cheaper than IGA for veggies/meats packaged Western food & drink tends not to be better-priced - but could be worth popping in to see if there's a sale on, and there are always interesting candies. Depending how long your pre-cruise stay is you may also find yourself near one of our other local supermarket chains which you won't be familiar with so may overlook on Google - Nester's, Urban Fare, and SaveOn.