Carnival Paradise 5 Night Cruise

scendro

We haven’t sailed Carnival in a few years and are wondering if they still have a Lobster night.  My husband doesn’t really want to bring any dress clothes i.e. attend the formal dinner,  unless Lobster is on the menu.  Any insights?

any other tips about the Paradise ship? 

Thanks!!!

I was just on a 5 day Paradise cruise. There was elegant night -but lobster was not on the main menu to order. You can purchase lobster tail and/or what they consider “steakhouse”  steak for an added cost of 20.00 dollars per person. Those selections are on the menu nightly at the bottom. 

30 minutes ago, sunexpress said:

I was just on a 5 day Paradise cruise. There was elegant night -but lobster was not on the main menu to order. You can purchase lobster tail and/or what they consider “steakhouse”  steak for an added cost of 20.00 dollars per person. Those selections are on the menu nightly at the bottom. 

Sunexpress is correct. 

I too was just on a Paradise 5 day.  I will add that the food on some ships is better than others, and all of our meals in the MDR on Paradise last month were very good.  Usually on a cruise I find 1 or 2 things in the MDR that I do not like.  Did not happen on Paradise.  Two thumbs up to the chef!

15 minutes ago, Frank12 said:

Sunexpress is correct. 

I too was just on a Paradise 5 day.  I will add that the food on some ships is better than others, and all of our meals in the MDR on Paradise last month were very good.  Usually on a cruise I find 1 or 2 things in the MDR that I do not like.  Did not happen on Paradise.  Two thumbs up to the chef!

I thought the food was excellent for a smaller ship. I was pleasantly surprised. We did not have a bad meal in the MDR. We also ate at the Deli, Guys, Pizza, had a couple of burritos and did the Sea Day Brunch one day. We ate in the MDR for breakfast some, and did Lido some. We mostly ate the salad for lunch in Lido so I can’t comment too much on the rest of the food they had for lunch but it looked fine. We never ate dinner there. The only thing I tried that I wasn’t fond of was one of the cakes on the buffet, so I didn’t try any others-but they had a variety to choose from, so some others may have been better. Overall, I was really impressed with the food.