Non Alcoholic Package question.

Just a quick one, as I am considering just doing one of these and taking it easy on the booze. My friend who I'm travelling with is not a fizzy pop fan, so will probably not be that interested.

I know with the alcohol package you both have to do it if you're sharing a cabin. Is the rule the same for the non alcoholic packages? Or can just one do those?

Thanks a lot,

18 minutes ago, spookwife said:

only one has to buy any non alcoholic pkg.  tell your friend the   package also includes bottled water, specialty coffees like Lattes and cappuccinos , virgin drinks and of course, soda. 

OP wants to purchase the non alcoholic package.

I don’t like fizzy drinks very much, and I still get the Refreshment Package because of all the other things - the fresh OJ is so much better than the regular one they serve, and I like a specialty coffee in then mornings and a decaf latte at dinner (I don’t think the regular coffee is very good either), plus I drink a fair amount of water. I have never really kept track of whether I break even on cost, but it’s nice to just order whatever I want and not worry about it. 

My first cruise I didn’t get anything, but I thought the coffee was so bad that I got the coffee punch card for my second, plus my mom and I shared the bottled water delivery. I didn’t think I saved with that because on Serenade they did two punches per espresso shot and so every drink I got was two punches instead of one like I thought it would be. Last year, since DH joined me, and he likes soda, sparkling water, and coffee, so the package made sense for h and I figured I’d give it a try myself. Now that’s probably what I’ll always do.