Anybody off the royal recently?

Pati

We are going on her in August. just wonder if they have the ships temp back to normal? I remember posts about it being so warm, people were sweating and didn’t go to dining room etc? Hope a/c back to working. Thanks 

I was on the Royal in April and thought the ship temps were fine.  My room was actually cold (and I run hot), and had to increase the temp a couple of times.  How long ago did you read posts about it being hot?

30 minutes ago, 1emerald1 said:

I was on the Royal in April and thought the ship temps were fine.  My room was actually cold (and I run hot), and had to increase the temp a couple of times.  How long ago did you read posts about it being hot?

I had the same experience everywhere on the ship on your cruise & on the next one to Vancouver.  My thermometer showed 72° in our cabin which is what was comfortable for us but we still could have lowered it much more if desired. 

Edited by Astro Flyer

1 hour ago, Astro Flyer said:

I had the same experience everywhere on the ship on your cruise & on the next one to Vancouver.  My thermometer showed 72° in our cabin which is what was comfortable for us but we still could have lowered it much more if desired. 

Hi Frank, I hope you enjoyed the Coastal.  It was great meeting you on the Mexico!

Sheryl

7 minutes ago, 1emerald1 said:

Hi Frank, I hope you enjoyed the Coastal.  It was great meeting you on the Mexico!

Sheryl

Enjoyed meeting you Sheryl...it was another great cruise on the Royal & we were seated in the area where you sat with the same waitstaff.

Edited by Astro Flyer

13 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

Enjoyed meeting you Sheryl...it was another great cruise on the Royal & we were seated in the area where you sat with the same waitstaff.

That's great.  I loved my table and the Jasmine and Alex, and Genneroso reminded me of what it was like to cruise way back when.

3 hours ago, 1emerald1 said:

Same experience here. We were on her in mid-May and our balcony cabin was great, very cool, just as I like it. Never experienced any temperature "irregularities" anywhere on board, headed down the coast to and from Mexico out of  LA