Malaga- Arab Bath-HoHo bus?

We will be in Malaga next July and I am starting my research early! I am thinking about getting the HoHo  bus from the port.  I would like to visit the Arab Baths, does the hoho go near them?  Also, can anyone suggest an itinerary of sorts to see the sights.  For example, should get off at particular stops and if so, in what order. Thank you in advance for your help.

2 hours ago, emarismom said:

We will be in Malaga next July and I am starting my research early! I am thinking about getting the HoHo  bus from the port.  I would like to visit the Arab Baths, does the hoho go near them?  Also, can anyone suggest an itinerary of sorts to see the sights.  For example, should get off at particular stops and if so, in what order. Thank you in advance for your help.

Stops 12 and 13 (Plaza Merced and Carmen Thyssen Museum) are the closest to the Arab Baths (about a 5 minutes walk).  https://city-sightseeing.com/en/24/malaga/230/hop-on-hop-off-malaga

I would certainly recommend that you do the full circuit but definitely get off at both Gibralfaro Castle and the Carmen Thyssen museum (the latter is right in the centre of the old city).

I assume that you have seen the recent thread 'Malaga Port Stop' (see below) and you may find the one beneath of some interest (though it has been running for over 4 years so there are a lot of posts to scroll through lol).

Edited by campolady