Manhattan Cruise Terminal: Escape: Vibe passes

bbnjcruiser

We arrived at the terminal 8:15 on our wonderful May 26th cruise.  Went right in the building and we were put into an organized line (sitting in chairs).  It was extremely organized.  There was about 10 people in front of us.  However, when we were giving our boarding group, the number was very high (in the high teens).  I politely said "oh, no" as we were also attempting vibe passes.  After having to speak to a Supervisor, we got boarding group 7.  The guys manning the lines let the four of us and another couple also holding a 7 in after they called boarding group 5 as they could tell we were all anxiously waiting.    All of us walked briskly to Headliners and secured the passes .  If we did not get in with that boarding group, we would not have gotten them as it sold out shortly after we got on line.  Now, since you are Platinum,  you will not have our boarding group issue and will be fine.

I think since NCL raised the price of the VIBE to $209/pp, passes are easier to come by.

That said, they won’t let anyone board until 10:45-11:00 A.M.  Physically disabled and Haven board first.   If you’re Platinum Latitudes, you’ll likely be in the group right after them, regardless of the time you actually arrive at the terminal. You’ll have your own waiting area right across from the boarding doors.  So, that helps.

Not sure I’d want to wait around 2-3 hours for boarding.  But, I hate to wait for anything for 5 minutes.

I booked Vibe on the Escape this past February.  For that money, I won’t do it again.  But, as Platinum, I had no problem getting to Headliners to get in the VIBE.  I was even dragging my luggage with me and used the elevators because of having my luggage.  And, I still got passes.

Edited by graphicguy